Admission Procedures for New Graduate School Students A.Y. 2021-2022
Date posted: 08/10/2021
1. Application for new students and enrollment in the Graduate School is on 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟗-𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏.
2. Applicants need to contact respective college deans offering their intended graduate school program.
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
Master of Arts in English Language
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬
Master of Information Technology
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
Master of Science in Civil Engineering
Master Science in Electrical Engineering
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲
Master in Business Administration
Doctor of Business Administration
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
Master in Public Administration
Doctor of Public Administration
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
Master of Arts in Education major in
• Early Childhood Education
• Educational Management
• Guidance and Counselling
• Physical Science
• Technology and Livelihood Education
Doctor of Education major in
• Educational Management
• Industrial Education Management
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
Master of Arts in Nursing with specialization in Nursing Service Management
a. Applicants need to provide the Office of the College Dean with the following contact details:
𝐢. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐢𝐢. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
b. Facilitation of Admission and Prequalification Process will be at the Office of the Dean through the administration of online exam and/or interview via Zoom or MS Teams.
c. The applicant will be notified of his/her acceptance into the program applied for.
3. Once accepted, the student will be assigned subjects and schedule which will be forwarded with the Admission and Registration Office.
4. The Admission and Registration Office will assign a student number and will temporarily enroll the student subject to the submission of the required documents and payment. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 (𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲) 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟗-𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐆𝐲𝐦𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐮𝐦).
5. Payment of necessary fees can be facilitated through 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 (https://register.tsu.edu.ph) 𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 (𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐫) 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 – 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟗:𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝟑:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦.
6. Once registration has been validated through payment of necessary fees, the Management Information Systems Office will generate a portal account for the student. List of students with their student number and portal account will be forwarded to respective colleges.
7. The Office of the College Deans will officially notify the students of their student number and portal account username and temporary password which s/he will use to view and print his/her schedule. Same account is to be used for their flexible learning classes using MS Teams.
8. A student must be officially enrolled to participate in classes, e.g., join groups, submit papers, or take exams. Only students who are officially enrolled are entitled to grades at the end of the semester or term.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏-𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏.