The Library Management and Services is committed to continuously improve the quality of services to valued library patrons by providing accurate, fast, efficient, and user-friendly services.
- To provide patrons with prompt and efficient services to achieve satisfactory results.
- To respond to patrons’ queries within five (5) minutes.
- To give positive feedback to patrons’ complaints within five (5) working days.
- To process a minimum of 5 volumes a day of newly acquired books to be circulated for patrons’ use.
- To ensure that there is an annual increase in library collections.
- To give service to patrons 5 days a week.
- To ensure that all librarians have appropriate and up-to-date training by attending relevant training/seminar 3 times a year.
- To provide a conducive and safe atmosphere to all patrons and staff, by acquiring safety equipment or measures needed.