MISSION OF PLANNING AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
- To spearhead the development of the long-term, medium-term, short-term, strategic, operational, and action plan of the University towards the realization of its vision.
- To lead and guide the University and its colleges in the institutional and programs accreditations by Accreditation Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines (AACCUP), SUC Levelling, ISA, Institutional Quality Assurance Monitoring and Evaluation, Philippine Quality Awards, and other national regional, and International accrediting bodies in the pursuit of Quality Assurance and other related mandates.
- To conduct monitoring and evaluation of University processes and provide improvement of its performance.
- To maintain the University certification of its Integrated Management System (IMS), namely ISO 9001: 2015 (QMS), ISO 14001: 2015 (EMS), ISO 45001: 2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System), and to qualify and lead in the filing of future application for international certifications.
- To propose various strategies in the development of the University standing and reputation in national and international academic structures.
The Office of the Vice President for Planning and Quality Assurance spearheads the development, implementation and sustainability of systems and procedures in the University in accordance of the local, national, and international standards and regiments set and prescribed by various accrediting and certifying organizations and regulatory agencies.