The TSU Academic Affairs, through its colleges and offices, is committed to continually sustain the delivery of excellent instruction, research, extension and student support services that are compliant to applicable regulatory and statutory requirements for utmost satisfaction of all stakeholders, to ensure their health and safety, and to reduce environmental impact in its operations.
1. To achieve 1.0 % increase in the performance of first-time licensure exam passers to first-time licensure exam takers.
2. To attain 80% employment rate of graduates within two years after graduation.
3. To 100% achieve qualification standards set by SUC Leveling, Institutional Sustainability Assessment, Program and Institutional Accreditation, PBB targets, CHED COD/COE qualification.
4. To have 100% provision of required laboratory equipment and facilities for all laboratory courses.
5. To provide safe and healthy environment for teaching and learning and observance of safer work practices.
6. To achieve at least 90% satisfactory rating of customers with no individual rating below 85%.