SCHEDULE OF SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT FOR FIRST YEAR STUDENTS
WHAT: SUBMISSION OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT
WHERE: TSU Guard House, Entrance Gate (TSU Gymnasium)
WHEN: July 21, 2021-September 10, 2021
- Fill up the Application Form for College Enrollment (Download here:tinyurl.com/TSUEnrollmentApplication)
- Original Copy of High School Card (Form 138) 1st and 2nd semester of Grade 12/ALS Certificate of Rating Result
- Photocopy of Authenticated PSA Birth Certificate
- Original Copy of Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 2 pcs. 2x2 colored pictures with name tag (taken within the last six months)
- 1 pc. Self-stamped mailing envelope
Put the requirements in a long plastic envelope with your name. (SURNAME, FIRST NAME, MI)
The parent or guardian (aged 21-59) shall drop the envelope at the designated boxes located at the Guard House.
PLEASE FOLLOW the schedule per college.
Wear face mask and face shield. Observe physical distancing.
Note: The student is temporarily enrolled pending submission of the required documents.